Our Holo Chrome collection is finally here and we are so excited!! But before (or after, you did you) you run to our website and grab yourself some Holo Chrome shades, read on to learn how to apply them. This collection is two-in-one, and you can apply as a regular dip or as a chrome. The chrome application is a little different than our usual application, and it's important to familiarize yourself with the steps. If you are a visual learner, check our the tutorial on our Youtube!
1. Remove shine from your nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of Pro Base, using even strokes from base to tip.
3. Dip your finger into the Holo Chrome dip powder using a scooping motion. Tap off excess dip powder.
5. After dipping each nail, apply a generous amount of Activator. Make sure you cover the edges and cap the tip of the nail. Let dry for 2 minutes.
6.Shape and buff your nails with a file or drill to remove excess powder.
NOTE: You can stop here and apply Finish Gel for a subtle holographic glitter. These powders work as a two-in-one! If you want normal Holo Chrome nails, continue to step 7 – these steps require our Tack Free Gel Top Coat and a UV/LED light.
7. Apply Tack Free Gel Top Coat, making sure to cover your entire nail.
9. Dip your nails into the Holo Chrome dip powder.
11. Place your nails back under light for 15 seconds to finish curing.
12. Apply a second coat of the tack free gel.
13. Place your nails under the UV/LED light for 30 seconds.
14. Enjoy your beautiful nails!
Our Holo Chrome shades start at $8.49 for a 0.5 oz jar. Follow the steps carefully and show us your beautiful Holo Chrome nails! Remember, these powders are a two-in-one – dip normally for a beautiful and subtle holographic glitter.