Are you tired of spending hours at the salon for a perfect manicure? Press on nails offer a convenient and affordable solution to achieve stunning nails without the hassle. In this comprehensive guide, we'll dive into the world of press on nails, exploring everything from their benefits to application techniques. Get ready to embrace the ease and versatility of press on nails to achieve salon-worthy results right from the comfort of your own home.
The Benefits of Press On Nails:
Discover the numerous advantages of press on nails. From saving time and money to options for experimentation and easy removal, we'll highlight why press on nails have become a popular choice among beauty enthusiasts.
1. Save Time: It is no secret that salon appointments can be time-consuming and hard to fit into your busy schedule. After all, time is precious! Being able to achieve a perfect, polished manicure in the comfort of your own home with press on nails is key.
2. Save Money: Salon manicures can be costly and will require a refill or new set every 2-4 weeks. A pair of press on nails from Revel Nail cost $13-15 per set and are reusable when removed properly.
3. No Damage to the Natural Nail: Unlike acrylics or gels, press on nails do not weaken or damage your nail beds. The glue that is used to apply press on nails is traditionally much gentler leaving your nails damage-free!
4. Not Only Are They Easy to Apply, They're Easy to Reapply! There are going to be times that you press ons may pop off due to pressure or hitting the press on at the wrong angle, but the good news is they can be re-applied just as easy as they were applied in the first place. Simply cleanse the faux nail with a little bit of alcohol, and reapply with the glue that it came with. (Keeping a tube of glue with you in your bag or purse is key!)
5. No Stubborn Chips or Cracks: We've all experienced chips in our nail polish or gel polish and know how annoying they can be! Everyday products including our soaps can weaken polish over time causing them to chip. Press on nails do not lose their shine or color. In fact, they are so durable, you may be able to reuse the same pair a second time.
5. No Long-Term Commitment: Press on nails are so easy to remove you can pop them off and switch up your manicure whenever you'd like. They are also great for in-between dip powder or gel manicures when you're looking for a quick, easy new look!
Press On Application/Removal:
1. Ensure natural nails are clean and free of oils.
2. File nails and lightly buff the surface of the nail to remove any shine.
3. Wipe nail with rubbing alcohol Select correct nail size for each nail on both hands.
4. For a wear time of 1-2 days, apply a small dot of glue to center of the natural nail. For a wear time of up to a week, apply a thin strip of glue down the center of the natural nail. For a wear time of up to two weeks, apply a thin layer of glue to the entire natural nail and back of the press on nail.
5. Line up the press on nail to the natural nail and hold for 30+ seconds with medium pressure. Repeat on all nails.
6. File to preferred length and enjoy perfect nails!
Soak nails in warm, soapy water and gently push under the press on nail with the wooden stick to lift. The nail should pop off when ready. To prevent damage to the natural nail, do not force the press on nail off. Note: Applying cuticle oil will also aid in this process.
Say goodbye to lengthy salon visits and hello to stunning nails in minutes with press on nails. In this ultimate guide, we've uncovered the benefits, application techniques, and removal tips for achieving salon-worthy nails at home. Embrace the convenience and creativity of press on nails, and get ready to flaunt your flawless manicure wherever you go.