Pro tips to keep your Dip Powder Liquids good as new:
1. Always store your liquids upright in a cool, dry location. Do not store them in direct sunlight.
2. To prevent your Pro Base or Finish Gel from sealing shut, wipe excess liquids on the inside of the bottle, NOT on the bottle threading.
3. If you do get liquid on your bottle threading by accident, you can clean the threads with a little bit of Acetone before closing your bottle.
4. After applying Step 1 Pro Base to your nails, wipe your brush on a lint free towel to prevent cross contamination from the powder.
5. After applying Step 3 Finish Gel to your nails, wipe your brush on a lint free towel to prevent contamination from the Activator.
6. After each mani use 1-3 drops of the Gel Thinner in your Pro Base and Finish Gel to maintain the liquids' consistencies. Be very careful not to get the Gel Thinner on the threads of the bottle as this will also glue your bottle shut.
7. To help prevent bottles from sealing, you can also apply a little bit of cuticle oil on the threading of the bottle.