Trusted by 384,237+ Happy Customers
Gel Polish | D731 Rumba
“I absolutely love Revel. I started with a few other brands and since finding Revel I now only use their products.”
What it is:
D731 Rumba is a creamy strawberry red with orange undertones.
Start dipping with our Dip Powder Starter Kit! Choose from 200+ dip powder nails colors, plus all the products you’ll need to get started.
Check out these tips on how to perfect your dip powder manicure.
How to use Gel Polish:
Looking for a manicure that lasts longer than nail polish but you’re not yet ready to switch to dip powder? Or want a long-lasting high-shine finish pedicure that matches your favorite dip power? Our gel polish is perfect for you! Revel's Gel Polish comes in a variety of colors and matches some of our most popular dip powder and nail lacquer shades.
Instruction for a Gel Polish Manicure:
- Prep – THESE ARE THE BASIC PREP STEPS
- PREP – Sanitize hands and push back cuticles
- REMOVE SHINE – Using a fine drill bit or 150 grit file, remove shine from nails.
- SHAPE - Shape nails with a 180 grit file.
- ALCOHOL WIPE – Using a lint free wipe, clean the nail with alcohol
- GEL BASE - Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Gel Base from cuticle to free edge, capping the tip. Using a LED light cure 30 Seconds or use an UV light to cure for 1 minute.
- GEL POLISH - Using gel polish color of choice apply a thin layer from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to cap the tips of the nail to ensure complete coverage. Cure 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light.
- REPEAT – Perform steps 3-4 again to each nail. Each nail should have 2 layers of gel polish. Pro Tip* – some colors may need a third layer to give a complete full coverage.
- GEL TOPCOAT- Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Tack Free Gel from cuticle to free edge. Remember to cap the tips. Cure for 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light
- MOISTURIZE - Apply Revel Nail Cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail to have a complete, nourished, and calcium enriched gel polish manicure.