Trusted by 384,237+ Happy Customers
Gel Polish | D364 Free
“I absolutely love Revel. I started with a few other brands and since finding Revel I now only use their products.”
What it is
Free is a bright, coral color with more orange tones than pink.
Revel Pro Tip
Free is one of our all time favorite neon shades. It is unbeatable on tanned skin in the summertime.
How to use Gel Polish:
Looking for a manicure that lasts longer than nail polish but you’re not yet ready to switch to dip powder? Or want a long-lasting high-shine finish pedicure that matches your favorite dip power? Our gel polish is perfect for you! Revel's Gel Polish comes in a variety of colors and matches some of our most popular dip powder and nail lacquer shades.
Instruction for a Gel Polish Manicure:
- Prep – THESE ARE THE BASIC PREP STEPS
- PREP – Sanitize hands and push back cuticles
- REMOVE SHINE – Using a fine drill bit or 150 grit file, remove shine from nails.
- SHAPE - Shape nails with a 180 grit file.
- ALCOHOL WIPE – Using a lint free wipe, clean the nail with alcohol
- GEL BASE - Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Gel Base from cuticle to free edge, capping the tip. Using a LED light cure 30 Seconds or use an UV light to cure for 1 minute.
- GEL POLISH - Using gel polish color of choice apply a thin layer from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to cap the tips of the nail to ensure complete coverage. Cure 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light.
- REPEAT – Perform steps 3-4 again to each nail. Each nail should have 2 layers of gel polish. Pro Tip* – some colors may need a third layer to give a complete full coverage.
- GEL TOPCOAT- Apply a thin layer of Revel Nail Tack Free Gel from cuticle to free edge. Remember to cap the tips. Cure for 60 seconds with a LED light or 2 minutes with an UV Light
- MOISTURIZE - Apply Revel Nail Cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail to have a complete, nourished, and calcium enriched gel polish manicure.