What it is:
Our Cuticle Nippers will have your cuticles looking salon fresh. Use this tool to clean up your cuticles before or after your manicure.
How to use:
- Soak your fingers in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes to soften cuticle in preparation for grooming.
- Use the Revel Nail cuticle pusher to gently push back the cuticle.
- Use the Cuticle Nippers to snip any hangnails as close to the base as possible.
- Gently and carefully cut away any cuticle that is lifting away from the nail bed.
Why Dip Powder
We have the nail REVELution you’ve been waiting for! Revel Nail Dip Powder is the best of both worlds. It lasts like an acrylic but removes easily like a gel polish, doesn’t need a light to cure and won’t weaken your nails when you wear it. Our nail Dip Powder provides protection and long-lasting color with a lightweight, natural feel. When you choose Dip Powder, there’s no need for UV lights or hard gel applications. Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and shine that lasts. Plus, Dip Powder lasts up to 3 weeks longer than the best gel nail polish. If you’ve been looking for fake nails that don’t damage your real nails, try Dip Powder instead, it’s even better!
Choose from a variety of 200+ unique powder nail colors to create a manicure as unique as you!
How Long do Dip Nails Last?
Our dip powder can last from 3-5 weeks, or up to 3 weeks longer than gel polish!
Benefits of Revel Nail Dip Powder
- Strong as acrylics
- Outlasts gel
- Maximizes shine
- Doesn’t need UV light
- Non-toxic and light odor
- Crack and chip resistant
- Calcium and Vitamin E fortified
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Revel Nail Dip Powder is MADE IN THE USA
- 100% money back guarantee
Start dipping with our Dip Powder Starter Kit! Choose from 200+ nail colors, plus all the products you’ll need to get started.
Check out these tips on how to perfect your dip powder manicure.
How to prep your nails:
Prepping your nails before your dip powder manicure is a crucial step for manicures longevity. Some tips for prepping your nails can be found in the video below. The tools you need to follow along in this video can be found in our Tool Kit.