Trusted by 384,237+ Happy Customers
Prep | Nail Dehydrator
“I absolutely love Revel. I started with a few other brands and since finding Revel I now only use their products.”
What it is:
Revel Nail’s New Prep | Nail Dehydrator is a must-have to achieve a long-lasting, professional-looking manicure. The first step liquid removes natural oils and water from the nail surface, creating a smooth, dry canvas for Nail Polish, Gel Polish, Soft Gel Extensions, or Dip Powder to adhere to.
How to use:
- Perform any cuticle work and file and shape your natural nails
- Wipe away any dust with a brush or alcohol/ acetone.
- Apply a thin layer of Prep | Nail Dehydrator to the natural nail
- Pro Tip: For extra adhesion, follow up with Revel Nail Acid- Free Primer.
1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
STEP ONE: PREP NAIL
- Prepare by sanitizing hands and pushing back cuticles.
- Using a fine drill bit or buffer/file, remove shine from nails.
- It is recommended to file down any excess length of your natural nail.
STEP TWO: SIZE TIPS
- Tips should fit your natural nail from sidewall to sidewall naturally without applying pressure.
- If you are in between sizes, size up and file sides if necessary.
STEP THREE: PRIME NAIL
- Remove any dust from nails and skin by wiping the nail clean with alcohol.
- Apply “Prep | Nail Dehydrator” to nail in one thin coat.
- After nail is fully dry apply “Prime | Acid-Free Primer” to entire nail in one thin coat.
STEP FOUR: BASE GEL
- Apply a thin layer of “Bond” to all natural nails and cure in a LED lamp for 60 seconds or 2 minutes for UV.
- Apply a thin coat of “Prime” to the inside of the nail tips using the brush to scrub the product into the tip.
STEP FIVE: APPLY TIP
- Apply “Bond” to the inside of the gel tip where it contacts that natural nail.
- Press the tip to the nail at an angle starting at the base of the nail and slowly push downward, allowing the gel to spread to the free edge.
STEP SIX: FLASH CURE
- While holding down the tip in place, flash cure with Spectra Flash Cure UV/LED Lamp for 15-20 seconds.
- Carefully repeat steps 5 and 6 to apply gel tips on the rest of your nails.
STEP SEVEN: CURE & SHAPE
- Fully cure all nails in a LED lamp for 60 seconds or 2 minutes for UV
- Once nails are cured and secured, file and shape the tips to your liking.
STEP EIGHT: FINISH MANI
- Proceed with your favorite shade of Lacquer, Gel Polish, or Dip Powder to finish out your manicure.
- Seal and protect your manicure with Tack Free Gel Top Coat and cure for 90 seconds in a UV/LED lamp.