Trusted by 384,237+ Happy Customers
False Nail Tips Extensions | Short Stiletto
“I absolutely love Revel. I started with a few other brands and since finding Revel I now only use their products.”
What it is:
Looking to add a little length to your nails? Extension Stiletto Nail Tips will add the length you want without the hassle of shaping. Each tip has a tab to allow for easy application; once fitted and secured to the nail, tab can be easily removed. These are pre-shaped in the Stiletto shape but can be shaped into a Coffin or Almond shape as desired.
600 total natural colored, short stiletto shaped nail tips in 12 sizes (0-11), 50 of each size. Use Pro Base, Activator and D75 Vivien (Clear) to apply and smooth out edge.
1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
Why Dip Powder
We have the nail REVELution you’ve been waiting for! Revel Nail Dip Powder is the best of both worlds. It lasts like an acrylic but removes easily like a gel polish, doesn’t need a light to cure and won’t weaken your nails when you wear it. Our nail Dip Powder provides protection and long-lasting color with a lightweight, natural feel. When you choose a Dip Powder manicure, there’s no need for UV lights or hard gel applications. Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and shine that lasts. Plus, Dip Powder lasts up to 3 weeks longer than the best gel nail polish. If you’ve been looking for fake nails that don’t damage your real nails, try Dip Powder instead, it’s even better!
Choose from a variety of 200+ unique dip powder nails colors to create a manicure as unique as you!
How Long do Dip Nails Last?
Our dip powder can last from 3-5 weeks, or up to 3 weeks longer than gel polish!
Benefits of Revel Nail Dip Powder
- Strong as acrylics
- Outlasts gel
- Maximizes shine
- Doesn’t need UV light
- Non-toxic and light odor
- Crack and chip resistant
- Calcium and Vitamin E fortified
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Revel Nail Dip Powder is MADE IN THE USA
- 100% money back guarantee
How to Apply Nail Tips
- Push back your cuticles and buff the surface of your nails to prep for tips. Find the correct size tip for each nail. The tips must fit the nail side wall to side wall; if you cannot find the perfect size tip, file the sides of a slightly larger tip to fit your natural nail.
- Grip the easy hold tab to apply Pro Base to the end of the tip where it will meet your nail. Press the tip on and hold for 30 seconds or until fully dry.
- Apply Activator where the tip meets the nail to bond. Clip or fold off the easy hold tab.
- File the sides and the surface of the tip to the extension. Brush off excess powder.
- Apply Pro Base and dip into D75 Vivien (Clear) to secure the tip onto your nail. This will keep your manicure durable and long-lasting. Brush off excess powder.
- Proceed with the Dip Powder application process as normal and flaunt your beautiful dip powder manicure.