Six Tips for Growing Healthy Nails
Written by: Shannon Garcia
Hey there, fellow nail enthusiasts! Are you tired of leaving the nail salon with damaged and unhealthy nails? I know I am! With so many options out there, it can be tough to figure out which products are actually good for your nails. But don't worry, I've got you covered!
If you're someone who loves getting their nails done but wants to make sure you're choosing the healthiest options, then you've come to the right place. Here are 6 tips for growing healthy nails...
1. Keep your nails and cuticles moisturized: Moisturizing your nails and hands daily with lotion and nourishing cuticle oil can help keep them hydrated to prevent dryness, cracking or peeling.
2. Eat a balanced nutritious diet: Eating a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals can help keep your nails strong and healthy.
Foods like spinach, eggs, and almonds are great sources of biotin, which is essential for nail growth.
3. Limit acetone exposure: For a quick removal, and shorter exposure, try our gentle, non-whitening acetone and our Dip & Gel Removal Kit.
4. Base Coat: Using a strengthening base coat can provide several benefits for your nails. It adds protection and helps strengthen the nails over time.
5. Give Your Nails A Break: Always give your nails a break in between polish and treatments!
Going natural doesn't mean you have to miss out on having pretty nails! There are lots of ways to keep your nails looking great without any polish.
Most importantly, make sure you keep your nails clean and trimmed. Regularly moisturizing your nails and cuticles with a good hand lotion or cuticle oil can also go a long way in keeping them healthy.
Last but not least...remember, it takes time!