Just in time for the holidays, learn how to nail the trendy Santa hat design with Emma!
Steps to get this Santa hat nail art at home:
1. Apply a thin, even layer of Pro Base.
2. Dip your tip into D246 Festival.
4. Brush off excess powder and repeat steps 1-3.
5. Brush off excess powder and encapsulate everything by dipping into Vivien (Clear) one last time.
6. Apply one layer of Activator being sure to cap the nails.
7. Let Activator dry and then buff and file the nails to the desired shape.
9. Apply a dot of Tack-Free Gel Top Coat where you'd like to add any glitter, flakes or glitter shapes.
10. Use the Wax Pen to pick up glitter, flakes or glitter shapes and place accordingly.
11. Cure in a UV/LED light for 30 seconds.
12. Apply Tack-Free Gel Top Coat over the entire nail to seal in your design. Cure under a UV/LED light for 30 seconds.
Be sure to tag us and hashtag #YesRevelNail if you try this design!