Holiday Nail Decal Combo Pack
What it is:
Elevate your nail game with our Holiday nail decal designs! This combo pack comes with our Christmas Nail Decals and our Winter Nail Decals. With three sheets to choose from the options are endless, use one decal for a subtle look or multiple to create a unique accent nail. (Sticker Decals, not waterslide) Final Sale.
How to use:
- Follow the normal Dip Powder application process, stopping after the second coat of Activator.
- Use a lint-free paper towel to wipe your nails, ensuring your nails are completely dry.
- Use tweezers to pick up your decal and place the decal down until it is flat.
- Finish your manicure off with two coats of Finish Gel.
Why Dip Powder
We have the nail REVELution you’ve been waiting for! Revel Nail Dip Powder is the best of both worlds. It lasts like an acrylic but removes easily like a gel polish, doesn’t need a light to cure and won’t weaken your nails when you wear it. Our nail Dip Powder provides protection and long-lasting color with a lightweight, natural feel. When you choose Dip Powder, there’s no need for UV lights or hard gel applications. Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and shine that lasts. Plus, Dip Powder lasts up to 3 weeks longer than the best gel nail polish. If you’ve been looking for fake nails that don’t damage your real nails, try Dip Powder instead, it’s even better!
Choose from a variety of 200+ unique powder nail colors to create a manicure as unique as you!
How Long do Dip Nails Last?
Our dip powder can last from 3-5 weeks, or up to 3 weeks longer than gel polish!
Benefits of Revel Nail Dip Powder
- Strong as acrylics
- Outlasts gel
- Maximizes shine
- Doesn’t need UV light
- Non-toxic and light odor
- Crack and chip resistant
- Calcium and Vitamin E fortified
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Revel Nail Dip Powder is MADE IN THE USA
- 100% money back guarantee
Start dipping with our Dip Powder Starter Kit! Choose from 200+ nail colors, plus all the products you’ll need to get started.
Check out these tips on how to perfect your dip powder manicure.