We asked our Facebook Customer Community to share with us all of the reasons they love Revel Nail Dip Powder, and they did not disappoint! We put together 100+ reasons our customers love Revel Nail - we know you'll love it too!
1. Dip Powder costs so much less than going to the salon
2. Me Time - doing nails by myself is a nice way to unwind
3. Experimenting - having the powders allows you to try new things yourself - mixing, ombre, French, and more
4. Dip Powder is incredibly durable. So much more durable than Gel or Nail Polish
5. Clear Dip allows me to use nail polish and coat it with powder for better durability - I still get to use all the polish I own
6. Dip Powder helped me stop biting my nails
7. My nails have gotten so long with dip protecting them
8. Nothing damages them - Rebecca from the customer community, is a firefighter and Revel Nail stands up to even that!
9. Color doesn't wear, rub off, or fade away like polish or gel
10. Doesn't damage natural nails
11. Not only does it not damage them, it makes them stronger
12. The strength of dip allows my nails to grow without being afraid of them breaking.
13. There are so many colors!
14. Mood Colors - its fun to do one manicure and have 2 different colors on
15. Sun Colors - colors that are different inside vs. outside
16. No chipping!
17. Resistant to dye transfer - women who work with clothing or hair dyes have their nails turn different colors usually, but not with dip powder!
18. Using Dip Powder is the first time I have had long, healthy nails in my life
19. The little learning curve - once you get the steps down its easy to do it and get great results at home
20. I can change color every few days without having to pay a ton of money at the salon
21. No one is going to believe that you did these nails yourself
22. Having my nails done just makes me feel good, and this is something anyone can afford to do at home, by themselves.
23. No UV lamp needed
24. Since they are so durable, my nails will be awesome and put together even on days I am not feeling so awesome or put together
25. I have always had short, thin, or weak nails but I feel confident in growing them out thanks to the strength of dip powder
26. They have great shine
27. The Revel Nail Customer Community - a Facebook group full of women sharing tips, tricks and support for each other
28. Going to the salon once a week for $30 costs $1500 for a year, that's a lot
29. Fun girl time activity to do with friends, family, and kids that everyone enjoys
30. Revel Powder is so easy to work with compared to the other brands
31. Dip so strong, nurses who wash their hands hundreds of times a day can wear it without any damage
32. The swap and sell group on Facebook - it allows me to swap colors with other ladies.
33. Revel Nail's amazing customer service
34. The 100% Revel Nail money back guarantee - I know if I don't like it, Revel will replace it or give me my money back, no questions asked
35. Quick shipping from www.revelnail.com
36. Free upgrades (sometimes Revel Nail will ship a 1oz if you ordered a 0.5oz jar, or a 2 oz for a 1 oz jar)
37. Revel Rewards - earn rewards for every dollar I spend, cash them in to get discounts on future orders
38. The reaction I get when someone compliments my nails and I tell them I did them myself
39. It's a great hobby - collect colors, experiment with techniques, and get some time to yourself
40. I have little kids but I can get my nails done without needing to find someone to watch the kids while I go to the salon
41. As soon as they dry they are tough as nails - no need to worry about ruining my manicure right after I finish
42. Lasts a month plus, with no chipping or lifting
43. Don't have to be a big DIY makeup person to be able to do Dip
44. Gift of Revel is so fun - get a surprise color every month
45. It's easy to buy/sell/trade away colors I don't like anymore or get samples from other users
46. Mom-daughter time
47. Having my nails done makes me feel like I have something done right!
48. Dip is so strong it makes a great sound on the keyboard when I type!
49. Even new moms with no time can have nails that are done.
50. I can do it in the comfort of my own home
51. I can do my nails when I want, any time, day or night
52. Easy to repair and I can do it myself
53. All the compliments I get
54. Phone free activity, away from screen time
55. Quick application time
56. If nail polish or gel polish don't last on my nails, dip does
57. The powders and liquids are non-toxic
58. It can give me the confidence to take charge in a meeting
59. Revel is always offering something new - a collection, new colors, sales, something to keep everyone busy
60. I can express myself with my nails artistically
61. I control my mani - if I don't like it, I can change it, no arguing with a technician if I am not happy
62. It's easy to give myself an accent nail with a glitter powder
63. A month of nails with no chips or lifting!
64. Even being a bartender and banging glasses and bottles all night doesn't chip it
65. I can have a salon quality manicure while watching TV
66. With the powders, I can create an endless number of matches and styles
67. I can change my nails 5x in one week without paying every time
68. It allows my nails to grow long, strong and beautiful
69. Nail Mail! Getting a new color in the mail is a fun way to end the day
70. Having great nails makes me feel pretty
71. For the price of tip at the salon I can get a new .5oz jar of any color I want
72. All the wonderful tips and tricks on social media allows anyone to learn new techniques
73. Getting to the salon is so hard to schedule - I can do my nails anytime at home with Revel
74. Removal doesn't damage the natural nail
75. I can get a manicure in my PJs at home
76. The tips don't wear off no matter how much I type at work
77. I have naturally weak nails, but Dip Powder strengthens them
78. The only bad part is that there are so many colors to choose from it's hard to pick what to do next
79. I can tell my husband I just saved $50 every time I do my nails at home by myself
80. It’s a chance to pamper myself without feeling guilty about spending a lot of money to do it
81. No need to use a drill
82. Ombre is an awesome technique that looks very cool
83. I can do a great French Manicure with Dip Powder
84. One word: Glitter
85. Its made in the USA
86. It's 9-Free
87. I can pick the size for me - .5 oz, 1 oz or 2oz - depending on how much i need of that color
88. Revel Mates give me matching nail polish for a pedicure
89. Revel Nail App lets me shop on my phone
90. The limited Edition seasonal kits - Wanderlust, Dia De La Revel
91. The sales!
92. Black Friday
93. Revel Refresh - new colors that are on trend
94. Money back guarantee means I never have to worry if i won't like a color
95. Revel Rewards are the best
96. Customer Service!
97. Color selection
99. Great Prices
100. Revel Nail listens to customers and introduces what they want - Rose Gold, Gift of Revel, .5 oz, etc
101. Revel Nail is the best
102. It's awesome being the first person I know to do something new like this
103. I work in a kitchen and am super hard on my nails, and this doesn’t come off until I take it off.
104. I work in a cafe hands are always in and out of water, plus cleaning supplies. Polish lasts maybe 24 hours, I can get 2 weeks at least with dip powder!
105. I’m a paramedic, work on a helicopter, and my nails do fine. It’s actually why I switched to Revel Nail - never have to worry about chips or anything.